The Inagural Post

And so it begins...

The goal of this blog is to be a sounding board for topics that lie at the intersection of SOA security, and business, with a particular focus on cutting through the insidious "hype" that surrounds many of the topics related to Services Oriented Architecture.

Stay tuned...

P.S. I am an employee of Intel Corporation and these opinions are mine and not those of my employer. Also, I may make some references to Joe Natoli's blog at blogs.intel.com as he talks about Intel(R) SOA Expressway.



Blake


Posted by Blake Dournaee on 3:37 PM

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been working in the XML/SOA and security space for about 10 years. I currently work at Intel Corporation in their software group. I wrote the first book on XML Security and am a co-author of SOA Demystified from Intel Press. My interests are an eclectic mix of computing, security, business, technology and philosophy